BY PURCHASING OR DOWNLOADING ANY IMAGE, MOCKUP, OR BUNDLE FROM EMPOWEREDCREATORSTUDIO.COM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF OUR IMAGE LICENSE.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” “ECS” and “Empowered Creator Studio” refers to Empowered Creator Studio, LLC. The term the “Site” refers to empoweredcreatorstudio.com and all sites connected with Empowered Creator Studio. The term “user,” “licensee”, “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers, mailing list subscribers, and any other users of the site.
The term “images” applies to all digital product offerings available on the site, including, but not limited to images, mockups, and bundles.
Your purchase (whether downloaded as a member, or purchased as a user) includes a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license. The following terms apply for all purchases and downloads, as well as free photos provided for our mailing list subscribers.
If you exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, you have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms us, and we have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until we are made whole.
Empowered Creator Studio retains all copyrights attached to the images on the site as well as any other rights which may not be detailed in this license.
- Use images without giving credit or attribution to ECS.
- Use images for personal, commercial, or editorial purposes on your website, blog, course platform, or social media accounts in any way that is not prohibited.
- Use images in digital or printed products including workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs or downloads.
- However, images must be flattened as part of the design (in order that they are not able to be extracted) and must not be the main component of the product/download. Furthermore, whether free or offered as an end product for sale, users may not use the images themselves (even if they’ve been edited) as the download.
- Alter images in the following ways: crop, rotate, flip, and/or resize the images, overlay text, add screenshots, designs, or product photos, use filters, change colors. Get creative!
Users/Members May Not:
- Claim images as your own or falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- Sell, redistribute, transfer or lend images to a third party.
- Share or transfer membership or login credentials to a third party, even if it’s a client, customer, or business partner.
- Sell, trade or give away the images as standalone files even if you have modified the design by adding text, graphics, or other design elements.
- Resell images as part of any template, theme, graphic, print, sticker, or other printed items intended for sale.
- Use images to promote or sell other stock photography or styling products, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources.
- Use images in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
Updated September 2019